Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Success

I got in to med school.

I had an interview this past Friday and I found out yesterday at 9:56am that I was accepted. I still have up to seven "pending" interviews, but it's nice to have my first acceptance.

I really enjoyed the school, the people, the town, and the interview process. It was a little hard not to get emotional sitting at the interview waiting to go back, thinking about everything that brought me to that moment.

It was conscious decision that made everything happen - conscious decisions and a lot of hard work. I feel relieved and nervous and excited all at once. I am probably still in a bit of shock, trying to come to terms with the fact that Yes Virginia, I made it in to Med School... and now the real work can begin.

Above everything else, I'm unbelievably happy and thankful for all the endless support, patience, and love that helped me get here.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for taking the time to write this post on your blog. Id like to congratulate your success on getting into med. school. Congratulations on your work. Have a great rest of your day and keep posting.
    Dentist Philadelphia

    ReplyDelete